Glove Boxes | A Guide to Buy Glove Box
Glove boxes are Isolated chamber with arm ports or gloves. arm ports are arranged in such a way that the user can place their hands into the gloves and perform tasks inside the box without breaking containment. The most common glove box configurations are two-port (One operator) and 4-ports (Two-Operators).
Types of glove boxes exist:
- Containment glove box such as powder handling glove box allows a person to work with hazardous substances. they are usually under negative pressure. The inside atmosphere is filtered to eliminate contaminating particles. Visit Filtration containment glovebox
- Inert glove box allows manipulation of substances that must be contained within a very high purity inert atmosphere, such as nitrogen or argon. They are designed to maintain low oxygen and moisture levels in an inert gas, down to 1 ppm. Check the cost of inert Glovebox
- Isolation glove box such as mail handling glove box that provide a separate atmosphere. They can prevent spreading contamination during the processes. visit portable glove boxes for price
- Vacuum glove box is a glove box for manipulation of items in a vacuum chamber. Glove box operates under vacuum to remove moisture and oxygen without expensive inert gas purging, It is also ideal for process of air sensitive materials. Refer to Vacuum Gloveboxes
- Laminar flow glove box isolator, use High Efficiency Particulate Air filter. A blower and a supply HEPA filter provides laminar air flow, which push towards the entire work area. The exhaust filter handles all air exiting from the glove box. They are ideal for pharmaceutical non-hazardous sterile compounding as compounding Aseptic glove boxes.