Cleatech a leading U.S. manufacturer of laboratory and cleanroom equipment and also distributor of scientific equipment, and analytical instrumentation seeks a full-time Inside Sales Associate.
This is a business to business inside sales and product specialist position. The Sales Associate develops and manages relationships with our clients and prospects. The individual is responsible for closing sales leads, supporting the sales staff in handling new inquiries, following up on orders, and prospecting and developing sales toward new clients in the life science, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semi-conductor, aerospace, construction and academic sectors.
General Job Duties:
Develop knowledge and thorough understanding of all products and services, and apply knowledge to provide appropriate recommendations/solutions that meets client's business requirements.
- Learning our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Assists customers in buying decision
- Preparing quote based on the customer requirements
- Processes and updates customer orders and/or change orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Follow up on all inbound client inquiries to uncover new and expanding sales opportunities.
- Maintain consistent and ongoing contact with end-users and decision makers.
- Provide ongoing product feedback from clients to Sales Manager and Product Managers
- Maintain awareness of, and participate in, all relevant training for new products and capabilities and market them to account base
2+ years of Business to Business Sales / Customer Support
Prior technical sales or product development experience is a plus
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full-time Position.
- Monday – Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Over time as needed.
- The rate of pay depends on experience.
- The company offers a full range of benefits to its full-time employees.
- 401k with 4% company match
- Vacation paid/ PTO
- 24 Sick Hours a year.
- Holidays Pay