We are hiring for an ecommerce coordinator.
Cleatech a leading U.S. manufacturer of laboratory and cleanroom equipment and a distributor of scientific equipment located in orange county California.
- Learning our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Maintain the product details on the website. Work with the purchasing team and vendors to ensure we have all the product information our customers are looking for.
- Seek and make recommendations of new products, be informed about new trends to identify future opportunities, and successfully manage technical aspects.
- Manage price strategies and bundles to optimize sales.
- Plan, schedule and communicate product updates and launch.
- Support inbound calls, email, preparing quote based on the customer requirements.
- Coordinate web images with some editing in Photoshop.
- Implement SEO and best practices for content, image, branding, and promotion.
Other Job Duties:
- Support on process of the orders and arrange drop ship orders with vendors.
- Traditional support requests include, but are not limited to order entry support, order status, order adjustments, delivery block management, backorder inquiries, stock checks, quotes, warranty claims, return requests, and invoice inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) and/or equivalent work experience required
- 2-3 years in Ecommerce merchandising or Ecommerce coordinator related position
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Merchant and Amazon Seller Central
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter and efficient multi-tasker
- Full-time Position.
- Monday – Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Over time as needed.
- The rate of pay depends on experience.
- The company offers a full range of benefits to its full-time employees.
- 401k with 4% company match
- Vacation paid/ PTO
- 24 Sick Hours a year.
- Holidays Pay
2106 N Glassell St, Orange, 92865
July 27, 2021