Crating and Packaging Worker
We are a manufacturing company looking for candidates with packaging & crating background as well as production assembling experience for first shift from 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM Monday to Friday with possibility of working overtime.
- Packaging finished products and preparing them for shipping
- Able to make custom wood & cardboard crates and boxes
- Uses hand tools, power tools and manually operated machines
- Worked with cutting machine such as table saw
- Great on measurement
- Understand and follow all safety policies, codes, and procedures
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs or more
- Able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, climb, balance or sit continuously to perform job functions
- Authorized to work in the US
- High School Diploma
- Mechanically inclined, and able to troubleshoot and adjust machines.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Able to use hand tools.
- Able to lift 50 lbs or more
- Pay rate negotiable depending on experience.
- Holidays Pay
- Sick Pay
2106 N Glassell St, Orange, 92865
July 27, 2021