Shipping Clerk | Shipping Coordinator
The primary function of the position we are looking to fill is to take care of our Shipping Department, The position responsibilities will entail the use of (Word, Excel, Outlook) which a high level of proficiency will be required.
Please submit a resume if interested in the position or call our HR Department, Currently Interviewing negotiable depending on experience, you may also apply in person.
- Schedule any shipping (LTL Freight, Ground Packages, and Will call).
- Keep track of orders that are scheduled to ship out.
- Reply to customers on any concerns that they might have on their orders.
- Crating Shipment and packing list in our system.
- Ocean Shipment arrangement with freight forwarders.
- Processing Freight Claims.
- Verifying the Carrier Invoices
- Forklift operation for loading and unloading (if Needed).
- Excellent organizational skills (this cannot be stressed enough).
- High School diploma or higher.
- Positive personality with great phone presence and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Excellent clerical skills.
- Able to complete general tasks quickly and efficiently with little guidance.
- High Level of knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and QuickBooks.
- Able to complete tasks quickly and efficiently with little guidance.
- Reliable, Professional and multi-task effectively.
- Able to complete tasks completely and accurately and meet all deadlines without guidance.
- Pay rate negotiable depending on experience.
- Holidays Pay
- Sick Pay
2106 N Glassell St, Orange, 92865
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
July 27, 2021