Desiccator Cabinets, Five Doors, with Optional Gas ports
Click on the product codes to see the datasheet or request a quote or use the filter at the left menu to find your desiccator quickly.
W” x D” x H”
|No. Of Doors||Shelf Space
W” x D”
|Clear Acrylic **||Amber Acrylic **||Static-Dissipative PVC Transparent **|
|16x16x60||5||13 1/2×13 1/2||1500-4-A||$1,830||1500-4-D||$2,125||1500-G-P||$2,840|
|18x18x60||5||15 1/2×15 1/2||1500-5-B||$1,920||1500-5-E||$2,295||1500-5-H||$3,080|
|24x18x60||5||21 1/2×15 1/2||1500-5-C||$2,210||1500-5-F||$2,455||1500-5-I||$3,530|
|24x24x60||5||21 1/2×21 1/2||1500-5-J||$2,390||1500-5-K||$2,550||1500-5-L||$3,980|
* Acrylic can get damaged by alcohol and other cleaning agents
* In Static Dissipative models, interior and exterior walls are static dissipative PVC
except plenum back removable panel which is non-dissipative PVC.
Showing all 12 results
• Theses Nitrogen purge desiccator cabinets can be changed to desiccant type cabinets upon your request.
•The cabinet can be ordered without back plenum in order to have isolated atmosphere chambers.
• 1500 Series desiccator cabinets can be ordered with optional removable shelf.
• To complete the grounding system in Static Dissipative desiccators we recommend Stainless steel perforated shelves.
• Click on “Dimension Guide” button to see interior dimensions and door opening sizes.
|Option Code||Description||Additional Charge|
|A21-GP-IN/BV||Gas-in Port & Pressure Relief Valve *||$81|
|A21-HM-HDD||One-Channel Nitrogen-Purge Control Unit with one humidity sensor **||$1,485|
|A21-GP-FM20||Flowmeter, range 2-20 SCFH air. with Valve-External Mount||$115|
|A15-DL-P1||Locking Bracket, Stainless Steel, for one column desiccators for use w/Pad-lock, not including padlock, Price per door||$55|
|A15-DL-C1||Cam lock, Same key, installed for each door, price per door||$55|
|A15-DL-C2||Cam lock, Different key, installed for each door, price per door||$55|
|A15-ST-P08C||Stand with Caster- Powder Coated Steel||$385|
|A15-ST-P08L||Stand with leveling mount- Powder Coated Steel||$338|
• 1/4″ thickness Clear/Amber Acrylic, Static-Dissipative PVC
• Stainless Steel door hinge for maximum door support
• Chrome Plated Lift-and-turn Compression Latch
• One-piece door sealing
• Plenum chamber minimizes backfill ensures uniform gas distribution
• 304 stainless steel door frame extend service lifetime and improve sealing performance
• Chrome-plated racks allow shelf placement at one-inch increments.
• Grounded rack , hinge and door latch provide additional ESD safety for S.D. PVC desiccators
An Automatic nitrogen purge control unit provides automatic low-humidity control capable of measuring and displaying humidity inside the Desiccator cabinet in the range: 5-100%RH, Accurately Controls Pre-Set Relative Humidity (+/- 2% RH).
While inside humidity level is below set point the system provides low purge (2-20 Cubic feet per hour). Maintain positive pressure inside the desiccator chambers to have free contaminants and moisture environment.
When the moisture climbs above an adjustable set point the system automatically activates high-flow purge 20 to 200 SCFH in range of 0.5 – 30 PSI.
>> In One-channel purge control unit, there is only one humidity sensor which is installed in the lower chamber of multi-chamber desiccators. There are some perforated holes between chambers which connect the chambers together.
>> For more critical requirements, select the Multi-Channel nitrogen purge control unit. For each chamber there is separated sensor and controller. When any door opens the system responses much faster to the sudden RH% increase.