Drawer Desiccator Cabinets
|A21-GP-IN/BV||Gas-in Port & Pressure Relief Valve *||$81|
|A21-HM-HDD||One-Channel Nitrogen-Purge Control Unit with one humidity sensor installed in lower chamber **||$1,450|
|A21-GP-FM20||Flowmeter, range 2-20 SCFH air. with Valve-External Mount||$115|
* Gas-in port and pressure relief valve are required for Nitrogen desiccators
** No Flowmeter is required if choosing Nitrogen Purge Control unit
*** For more critical requirements, select the Multi-Channel nitrogen purge control unit.
|A15-DL-P1||Locking Bracket, For Cabinets Type A, Stainless Steel, for one column desiccators for use w/Pad-lock, not including padlock, Price per door||$55|
|A15-DL-P2||Locking Bracket, For Cabinets Type B, One per door , Stainless Steel, for use w/Pad-lock, not including padlock*||$30|
|A15-DL-C1||Cam lock, Same key, installed for each door, price per door||$55|
|A15-DL-C2||Cam lock, Different key, installed for each door, price per door||$55|
|A15-ST-P08C||Stand with Caster For Cabinets Type A- Powder Coated Steel||$385|
|A15-ST-P08L||Stand with leveling mount For Cabinets Type A- Powder Coated Steel||$338|
|A15-ST-P08BC||Stand with Caster For Cabinets Type B- Powder Coated Steel||$695|
|A15-ST-P08BL||Stand with leveling mount For Cabinets Type B- Powder Coated Steel||$635|
• 1/4″ thickness Clear or Amber Acrylic Construction
• Preserves moisture-sensitive parts in a dry, dust-free environment
• Designed for optimal organization.
• Clear Polypropylene drawer inside dimension of 10 1/4″ W, 13 1/4″ D and 2 15/16″ H
• Stainless Steel door hinge for maximum door support
• Metal Lift-and-turn Compression Latch for perfect door Seals
• Rubber Bulb, Vinyl one-piece door sealing
• Removable Plenum chamber minimizes backfill ensures uniform gas distribution
• 304 stainless steel door frame extend service lifetime and improve sealing performance
External Mount flowmeter with adjustable valve for manual control of gas flow
An Automatic nitrogen purge control unit provides automatic low-humidity control capable of measuring and displaying humidity inside the Desiccator cabinet in the range: 5-100%RH, Accurately Controls Pre-Set Relative Humidity (+/- 2% RH).
While inside humidity level is below set point the system provides low purge (2-20 Cubic feet per hour). Maintain positive pressure inside the desiccator chambers to have free contaminants and moisture environment.
When the moisture climbs above an adjustable set point the system automatically activates high-flow purge (0.5 – 60 PSI)
• An Automatic nitrogen purge control unit provides automatic low-humidity control capable of measuring and displaying humidity inside the Desiccator cabinet in the range: 5-100%RH, Accurately Controls Pre-Set Relative Humidity (+/- 2% RH).