Portable Fume Extractor
Laboratory Portable Fume Extractor
The mobile fume extractor / fume exhauster is an air purification system which can provide the partial high pure environment. It recirculates the air through multi-stage filters to capture and remove dust, smoke, and fumes before they enter the work area. Our laboratory fume extractor is widely used in medical research laboratories, chemical laboratories, precision electronics, bio-pharmacy, micro-organism studies, 3d print, soldering and etc.
Activated carbon filter can adsorb volatile harmful chemicals, improve laboratory environment, protection chemist safety.
HEPA filter ensures the filtering efficiency to 99.999% efficiency at 0.3μm particle size.
- Freely moving, easy to operate and install.
- The purification system consists of fan, primarily efficient filter, high efficient filter and activated carbon filter.
- HEPA filter ensures the filtering efficiency to 99.999% efficiency at 0.3μm.
- Self-supportive, three-knuckle adjustable external arm.
- Optional 4” Flex. hose for connecting to a ducted fume hood, converting a ducted hood to a ductless hood