Laminar Flow Glove Box Isolator 2600 Series
USP <797> Compounding Aseptic Isolator
2600 Series Laminar Flow Glove Box Isolator (LFGI), Compounding Aseptic Isolators (CAI) Glove boxes are designed to provide a sterile positive pressure environment for the compounding of non-hazardous drugs. HEPA filtered unidirectional air flow supply within both the work zone and antechamber areas to assure ISO Class 5 conditions and sterility and minimizing cross contamination.
The backbone of the 2600 Series compounding pharmacy isolator is one fan filter units (FFU), direct-drive electric motor that forces air through a HEPA filter. The HEPA filter removes 99.99% of all particles 0.3 microns and larger. For more stringent cleanliness requirements, ULPA-filtered units are available that remove particles down to 0.12 microns with 99.999% efficiency.
This product is ideal for applications which are not hazardous and NOT intended for hazardous drug compounding, meets your USP 797 compliance requirements.
Click on the product codes to see the datasheet or request a quote .
|Glove Box Type||Three Feet Isolator||Four Feet Isolator|
|Two-Port Glove Box (CAI)||2600-2-A||$4,965||2600-2-B||$5,440|
• General Construction: Polypropylene body and Transparent AR Polycarbonate front window
• Antechamber Interior: 14.75”W x 28.5”D x 30”H
• Glove Ports: 8” diameter port with stainless steel glove clamps
• Door Opening: Main Chamber: 22”x22” located on the right side, Antechamber: 11.5” x 22” front access
• Pressure Gauge: Magnehelic gauges (0 – 0.25” Water Column) monitor the internal positive pressure of the main chamber and antechamber.
• IV Bar: Stainless steel rod, 0.5” diameter including S-shaped IV hooks, mounted about 5” from the filter face.
• Test ports: To test or certify the internal pressure and the differential pressure of main and antechamber, two ports are located on the left upper side of unit.
• Pre-filters: Washable polyurethane foam on the intake and exhaust
• Final Filters: HEPA: 99.99% efficient @ 0.3μm particles or ULPA: 99.999% efficient @ 0.12μm particles
• Average airflow velocity: 90 feet/minutes (fpm) at filter surface and Air Flow: 650 CFM
• Sound level: 51 dBA, measured no more than 30” from filter face @ 90 FPM
• Lighting: Two LED light fixtures internal mounted
• Electrical: 110VAC, 50/60Hz or 220VAC, 50 Hz. 3 Amp Maximum, Meets the requirements of the National Electrical Code and applicable local codes.
• Performance: Particle count exceeds ISO Class 5 requirements, Meets IEST recommended practices
• 30” and 35” Height Powder coated steel with caster or leveling mount