Cleanroom Storage Cabinet with Laminar Air Flow
Our laminar flow cabinets are positive pressure HEPA filtered storage cabinets with polypropylene construction and clear door providing a constant air wash over the material stored. They are ideal for storage of cleanroom supplies, wafers & semiconductor devices, also can be used as a cleanroom garment cabinet if ordered with garment hanging tube without shelf.
Cleatech laminar flow storage cabinets use a low noise integral HEPA filter/blower module on the top that provide Class ISO 4 and ISO 5 particle-free environment. Perforations on the removable shelves optimize air flow and allow distribution of clean air throughout the cabinet.
Full access doors in different cleanroom compatible plastics including clear acrylic, amber acrylic or static-dissipative PVC. Polypropylene provides excellent chemical resistance and can be easily cleaned.
Prices below are including Fan/ Filter Module and Stand.
Click on the product codes to see the datasheet or request a quote for laminar flow storage cabinets
|Product Code||Model Width||Overall Dimensions
W” x D” x H”
|1000-4-A||4 feet Cabinet with Clear Acrylic Door||49 x 26.5 x 70||23 7/8 x 24 3/8 x 13.5||$3,870|
|1000-4-B||4 feet Cabinet with UV Amber Acrylic Door*||49 x 26.5 x 70||23 7/8 x 24 3/8 x 13.5||$3,995|
|1000-4-C||4 feet Cabinet with ESD PVC Door||49 x 26.5 x 70||23 7/8 x 24 3/8 x 13.5||$4,350|
|1000-4-D||2 feet Cabinet with Clear Acrylic Door||25.5 x 26.5 x 70||24.5 x 24 3/8 x 13.5||$3,570|
|1000-4-E||2 feet Cabinet with UV Amber Acrylic Door*||25.5 x 26.5 x 70||24.5 x 24 3/8 x 13.5||$3,625|
|1000-4-F||2 feet Cabinet with ESD PVC Door||25.5 x 26.5 x 70||24.5 x 24 3/8 x 13.5||$3,850|
* The overall height including stand & optional casters
|Option Code||Description||Additional Cost|
|1050-7-OP8||Magnehelic Gauge (to monitor filter saturation)||$150|
|1050-1-OP1||Upgrade to ULPA Filter 99.999% efficient at 0.12µm particles||$130|
|1050-4-OP2||Caster Wheels (2 out of 4 with brakes) for Laminar Flow Cabinets||$150|
Showing all 6 results
• Polypropylene body structure & 12″ Height epoxy powder coated steel Stand
• Double full-height access doors in choice of Acrylic, Static Dissipative PVC
• Six removable shelves with perforated holes allow air distribution throughout the cabinet
• Consists of a Certified Fan Filter module. Meets IEST recommended practices. low sound, low watts Measuring only 50 dBA. Running at only 240 watts @ 90 fpm 490 CFM @ 250 Watts
• HEPA Filter rated 99.99% efficient or ULPA FFUs, rated 99.999% efficient @ 0.12µm particles
• Static Dissipative pVC door prevents electro static charges and has a good chemical resistance
• Casters for large capacity cabinets enhanced mobility. (two out of four with brake)
• Upgrade to ULPA Filter 99.999% efficient at 0.12µm particles
• Minihelic gauge (0 – 3 Water Column) monitors pressure differential when it exceeds the limit, it indicates the need to replace the HEPA filter(s).
• Construction: Polypropylene & powder coated steel structure.
• Front Windows: Choice of Clear/ Amber Acrylic, Clear Static Dissipative PVC .
• Pre-Filter: Washable polyurethane foam.
• Final Filter: HEPA: 99.99% efficient @ 0.3µm particles.
• Fan Motor: Direct drive, forward curve, centrifugal-type with sealed bearings; rated for continuous duty; furnished with overload protection and a two-speed switch.
• Average airflow velocity: 90 feet/minutes (fpm).
• Air Flow: 650 4-Feet Model; 480 3-Feet Model.
• Sound Level: 50 dBA, measured no more than 30” from filter face @ 90 FPM.
• Electrical: 110VAC, 50/60Hz Meets the requirements of the National Electrical Code and applicable local codes. All components UL listed and CE marked.
• Performance: Particle count exceeds Class ISO5 requirements.