Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinets
Economical laminar flow cabinet with clean, simple, low-maintenance design is a work bench with class 100 / ISO5 environment can be used in assembly, testing and inspection procedures that require a continuous flow of ultra clean air.
These bench-top polypropylene vertical laminar flow hoods feature 99.99% efficient HEPA or 99.999% efficient ULPA fan / filter modules that remove particulate airborne contamination.
Click on the product codes to see the specifications or request a quote
W” x D” x H”
W” x D” x H”
|3 Feet||37.5 x 30 x 48||34 x 29.5 x 34||1000-6-A||$2,870|
|4 Feet||49.5 x 30 x 48||46 x 29.5 x 34||1000-6-B||$2,990|
Prices above include Fan / Filter Module (120V Fan / HEPA filter 99.99% @ 0.3µm), Polypropylene Worksurface, Clear PVC Side windows and Front Sash.
For more options please select from the following table
|Model||30″ Height Powder
Coated W/ Caster
|3 Feet Hood||A10-ST-P30E3||$615||A10-ST-P35E3||$655|
|4 Feet Hood||A10-ST-P30E4||$635||A10-ST-P35E4||$675|
|A10-FF-U||Upgrade to ULPA Filter 99.999% efficient at 0.12µm particles||RFQ|
|A10-SA-SD34||Upgrade to Static Dissipative PVC side windows and front Sash||$295|
|A10-MT-AV||Swing Vane Manometer- Air Velocity Meter||$75|
|A10-PO-HS4||Hospital Grade Dual Power Strip- Four Power Outlets||$165|
|A10-WS-SE3||Stainless Steel Work Surface 3 feet Model||$330|
|A10-WS-SE4||Stainless Steel Work Surface 4 feet Model||$350|
|A10-UV-30||UV-C Sanitation light, 30″ Lamp, for 3 feet Model w/ Manual Switch||$410|
|A10-UV-42||UV-C Sanitation light, 42″ Lamp, for 4 feet Model w/ Manual Switch||$520|
UV Light Must be off while the system is operating. However Clear PVC Side windows and Front Sash shield operator against UV-C light.
Showing all 2 results
• Economic laminar flow hoods provide with a Polypropylene worksurface can be positioned on nearly any bench.
• Available with Powder coated steel mobile Stand
• Consists of a integrated Fan Filter module. Meets IEST recommended practices. low sound, low watts Measuring only 50 dBA. Running at only 240 watts @ 90 fpm 490 CFM @ 250 Watts
• Choice of HEPA: 99.99% efficient @ 0.3µm particles or ULPA: 99.999% efficient @ 0.12µm particles
• Minihelic gauge (0 – 3” Water Column) monitors pressure differential when it exceeds the limit, it indicates the need to replace the HEPA filter(s).
• Each model includes a tilt-up sash that increases air speed by restricting the air flow
• Including Built-in Fluorescent Light
• Optional Hospital Grade Power Strip (4-Outlets)
|Side Panels:||Transparent PVC side windows (or static Dissipative PVC upon request)|
|Prefilters:||Washable polyurethane foam|
|Performance:||Particle count exceeds Class 100 requirements.|
|Final Filters:||HEPA: 99.99% efficient @ 0.3µm particles or ULPA: 99.999% efficient @ 0.12µm particles|
|Fan Motor:||Direct drive, forward curve, centrifugal-type with sealed bearings; rated for continuous duty; furnished with overload protection and a two-speed switch. Rated .25 HP @ low speed; .333 HP @ high speed (2′ x 4′ models)|
|Average airflow velocity:||90 feet/minutes (fpm)|
|Air Flow:||4-Feet Models: High Speed 580 CFM or 490 CFM @ 90fpm;
3 Feet Models: High Speed 540 CFM or 440 CFM @ 90fpm;
|Sound level:||50 dBA, measured no more than 30” from filter face @ 90 FPM|
|Electrical:||110VAC, 50/60Hz (or 220VAC, 50 Hz). Meets the requirements of the National Electrical Code and applicable local codes. All components UL listed and CE marked|
These vertical laminar flow Hoods are ideal for applications which are not hazardous to the operator but require a clean work area.