- Overall Dimensions: 48″ W x 24″ D x 36.25″ H
- Work Area Dimensions: 47″ W x 23.25″ D x 24″ H
- ¼’’ Thick Static-Dissipative PVC Side Panels and Shield. Static-dissipative PVC has a slight grey tint and is chemically resistant to most common corrosive agents.
- Eliminates static charges and keeps the dry box clean since it does not attract particles from the air. Surface resistivity of 106 – 108 ohms per square. Provides for ESD control without the need for ionization
- ¼’’ Polypropylene Work Surface and Fan Filter Housing. Polypropylene is highly resistant to corrosive agents.
- Fume hoods can be positioned on nearly any bench.
- Two hinged access shields that increase airspeed by restricting the air flow.
- Choice of HEPA or ULPA filter. High-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters are 99.97% efficient at removing 0.3μm or larger particles. Ultra-low particulate air (ULPA) filters that are 99.997% efficient at removing 0.12μm or larger particles.