2500 series compact isolation glove boxes provide a controlled environment in compact and portable form factor. They allow one to handle objects in a sealed enclosure and are commonly used in mail handling, labs, and clean rooms.
- ¼’’ Thick Clear Static-Dissipative Acrylic
- Static dissipative coating increases the chemical resistance of acrylic when compared to non-coated acrylic.
- Eliminates static charges and keeps the dry box clean since it does not attract particles from the air. Surface resistivity of 106 – 108 ohms per square. Provides for ESD control without the need for ionization.
- Excellent optical properties with no color tint.
- ¼’’ Thickness Static Dissipative Acrylic
- Overall Dimensions (Main Chamber): 16” W x 16.5” D x 16” H
- A tilt-up window that allows for parts to be easily placed into the glovebox. Door Opening: 14.5” x 12.625”
- Interior Dimensions: 15.5” W x 15.5” D x 15.5” H
- Two 8’’ diameter glove ports with stainless steel clamps can be used with any 8’’ standard glove.