2500 series compact isolation glove boxes provide a controlled environment in compact and portable form factor. They allow one to handle objects in a sealed enclosure and are commonly used in mail handling, labs, and clean rooms.
- ¼’’ Thick Non-Dissipative PVC.
- The material has a slight grey tint and is chemically resistant to most common corrosive agents. Ideal for applications that use common cleaning agents
- Overall Dimensions (Main Chamber): 16” W x 16.5” D x 16” H
- A tilt-up window that allows for parts to be easily placed into the glovebox. Door Opening: 14.5” x 12.625”
- Interior Dimensions: 15.5” W x 15.5” D x 15.5” H
- Two 8’’ diameter glove ports with stainless steel clamps can be used with any 8’’ standard glove.