1540 series pass-through desiccator cabinets offer an innovative design for accessing stored materials from both sides of the cabinet. They can be easily installed within a cleanroom/inventory room wall or between two assembly rooms aisles for dual access. Depending on your application and requirements, compartments can either be interconnected using a perforated chamber divider or isolated to maintain a controlled environment.
- ¼’’ Thick Clear Acrylic.
- Ideal for general purpose processing but can be damaged by alcohol and some cleaning agents.
- Front and rear access doors allow for pass-through operations.
- Overall Dimensions: 24” W x 24” D x 24” H
- Stainless steel door frame and door hinge.
- Stainless steel wire rack for shelving. A pair of wire racks is needed for each chamber and are optional if there are no shelves.
- Metal lift-and-turn latch.
- Single-piece Santoprene seal.
- Door Opening: 22.375” W x 10.1875” H
- Internal Usable Space: 22.125” D x 11.75” H
- Shelf Usable Space: 21.5” W x 21.5” D