1510 series wafer storage desiccators cabinets or wafer box desiccators are multi-chamber cabinets designed to store 150mm, 200mm or 300mm silicon wafers in an electrostatic safe, humidity controlled, and particle free environment.
- ¼’’ Thick Transparent Static-Dissipative PVC.
- Interior walls are static dissipative except the removable back plenum panel, which is non-dissipative PVC.
- The material has a slight grey tint and is chemically resistant to most common corrosive agents. Ideal for applications that use common cleaning agents.
- Eliminates static charges and keeps the dry box clean since it does not attract particles from the air. Surface resistivity of 106 – 108 ohms per square. Provides for ESD control without the need for ionization.
- A grounding system for electrostatic discharge.
- Designed for standard lot boxes and carries used for 300 mm wafer.
- Can store up to 16 wafer containers that are 17’’ W x 10.5’’ D x 14’’ H or smaller.
- Overall Dimensions: 38’’ W x 29’’ D x 64’’ H
- Stainless steel door frame and door hinge.
- Chrome plated lift-and-turn latch.
- Single-piece Santoprene seal.
- Door Opening: 17.5’’ W x 14.5’’ H
- Internal Usable Space: 27’’ D x 15.75’’ H