1500 series desiccators are single and multi-chamber cabinets designed for storing humidity-sensitive samples products, and electronics in a clean, dry and oxygen-free environment. When used in conjunction with a nitrogen purge control unit or any inert gas purging, you can control relative humidity and oxygen level down to 1% and eliminate the oxygen-related degradation of samples.
- ¼’’ Thick UV Amber Acrylic.
- Ideal for general purpose processing but can be damaged by alcohol and some cleaning agents.
- Overall Dimensions: 48” W x 24” D x 32” H
- Stainless steel door frame and door hinge.
- Chrome plated wire rack for shelving. A pair of wire racks is needed for each chamber and are optional if there are no shelves.
- Chrome plated lift-and-turn latch.
- Single-piece Santoprene seal.
- Door Opening: 22.375” W x 14.1875” H
- Internal Usable Space: 22.125” D x 15.75” H