Four Door Wafer Desiccator Cabinet Clear Acrylic 26.5x25x48
Wafer Desiccator Cabinet Overall Dimensions 26.5’’x25’’x48’’
Material ¼’’ Thickness Clear Acrylic, It can be damaged by Alcohol and some cleaning agents except back plenum removable panel.
Stainless steel door frame and stainless steel hinge
Chrome plated Lift-and-turn Latch.
Santoprene one-piece sealing.
Designed specifically for standard lot boxes, carries used for 200mm wafer.
Capacity of 16* containers, based on Wafer Containers 12’’W x 11’’D x 10 ¼’’ H or smaller
Opening of the door measures 25’’ x10 13/16’’ H
Internal usable space 23’’ D x 12’’ H
|Dimensions||33 x 30 x 54 in|
|No. Of Chambers||
|Shelf Space (Usable Area) W"xD"||
|Overall Dimension W" x D" x H"||
- Gas-in Port & Pressure Relief Valve (1/4’’ OD tubing fitting)
- One- Channel Automatic Purge Control Unit (PCU) with one humidity sensor which is installed in the lower chamber of multi-chamber desiccator. (There are some perforated holes between chambers which connect the chambers together)
- For more critical requirements, select the Multi-Channel nitrogen purge control unit. For each chamber there is separated sensor and controller.
- Flowmeter, range 2-20 SCFH air. With Valve-External Mount ( Not required if order PCU )
- Big Digit Hygrometer ( Temp. range: 140° F , humidity range: 10% to 99 % RG )
- Stand with Caster or leveling mount Epoxy Power Coated Steel
- Perforated Stainless Steel Shelf, Perforated Acrylic Shelf and (Required wire racks for shelf placement)
- Desiccators & Dry Boxes
- Glove Box Systems
- Laminar Flow Hoods
- Exhaust Fume Hoods
- Inert Gas Purging Accessories
- Tables & Workstations
- Chairs & Stools
- Gowning Room Furniture
- Transports Carts
- Storage & Shelving
- Meters & Test Equipment