- Overall Dimensions: 100” W x 45” D x 65” H
- Work Area Dimensions: 96.5” W x 30” D x 24.5” H
- Constructed of ¼’’ Thick White Polypropylene and epoxy powder coated steel.
- Polypropylene is highly resistant to corrosive agents.
- Material options for side window include clear PVC, static-dissipative PVC, and stainless steel.
- For easy transportation, the back filter housing and filters are separated from the body.
- Average Air Velocity: 90 FPM (feet/minute)
- Air Flow Per Module (High Speed): 580 CFM (cubic feet/minute)
- Includes two certified fan filter modules. At 90 FPM, 30” from the filter face, the sound level is measured at 50 dBA. At its highest speed, each module’s energy consumption is 340 watts.
- HEPA filters are 99.99% efficient at removing 0.3μm or larger particles. Filters can be upgraded to ULPA filters that are 99.999% efficient at removing 0.12μm or larger particles.
- Each module includes a washable polyurethane foam pre-filter.
- Two Minihelic Gauges (0-1’’ Water Column). The gauge monitors pressure differential and when it exceeds the limit, the HEPA filter needs to be replaced.
- Includes a built-in white LED light.