2100 series isolation glove boxes offer a controlled environment for processing operations. When used in conjunction with a nitrogen purge control unit or any inert gas purging, isolation glove boxes provide a low-humidity and oxygen-free environment for handling sensitive samples, parts, and electronics. Isolation glove boxes are ideal for usage in laboratory, clean room, electronic assembly and other processing operations such semiconductor and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- ¼’’ Thickness Static Dissipative Acrylic
- Static dissipative coating increases the chemical resistance of acrylic when compared to non-coated acrylic.
- Eliminates static charges and keeps the dry box clean since it does not attract particles from the air. Surface resistivity of 106 – 108 ohms per square. Provides for ESD control without the need for ionization.
- Excellent optical properties with no color tint.
- Overall Dimensions (Main Chamber): 36” W x 36” D x 25” H; Overall Dimensions (Airlock): 11.75” W x 10.5” D x 10.5” H
- Two access doors open inward (or outwards upon request) with stainless steel door frame, hinge, one-piece non-adhesive sealing.
- Side door opening 10” x 10”
- Removable fully gasketed left side wall for operations involving large equipment. (Fixed by screw)
- Four 8” OD glove ports that accept standard dry box gloves with 8” cuff size.