- Overall Dimensions: 72” W x 24” D x 25” H
- ¼’’ Thick Static-Dissipative PVC walls and sash. Static-dissipative PVC has a slight grey tint and is chemically resistant to most common corrosive agents.
- Eliminates static charges and keeps the dry box clean since it does not attract particles from the air. Surface resistivity of 106 – 108 ohms per square. Provides for ESD control without the need for ionization.
- Polypropylene worksurface and fan filter housing. Polypropylene is highly resistant to corrosive agents.
- The clear top panel provides enough light in the work area.
- Fume hoods can be positioned on nearly any bench or surface.
- Can be shipped knocked-down or pre-assembled (turnkey).
- Includes two hinged access shields that increase airspeed by restricting the air flow.