1400 series plastic desiccators are single chamber cabinets designed to store sensitive samples and products in a dust and moisture-free environment. Using a desiccant, such as reusable silica gel beads, 1400 series desiccators offer an inexpensive and economical solution for storing samples in a controlled environment.
- ¼’’ Thick Transparent Static-Dissipative PVC. (Interior walls are static dissipative.)
- The material has a slight grey tint and is chemically resistant to most common corrosive agents.
- Ideal for applications that use common cleaning agents.
- Eliminates static charges and keeps the dry box clean since it does not attract particles from the air. Surface resistivity of 106 – 108 ohms per square. Provides for ESD control without the need for ionization.
- Overall Dimensions: 24’’ W x 24’’ D x 12’’ H
- Adjustable-friction hinge.
- Stainless steel spring latches.
- Door Opening: 23.5’’ W x 10.75’’ H
- Internal Usable Space: 23.125’’ D x 11.75’’ H