1600 series stainless steel desiccators are designed for storing sensitive samples and products in a dust and moisture-free environment using either a desiccant, nitrogen, or clean dry air. The cabinet is ideal for applications that utilize corrosive cleaning agents since stainless steel holds up to most common cleaning agents.
- Benchtop, single chamber desiccator cabinet constructed of heavy-duty, 16-gauge, 304 stainless steel.
- Overall Dimensions: 20’’ W x 20’’ D x 22’’ H
- Usable Shelf Space: 18.5’’ W x 18.5’’D
- 304 stainless steel door frame with a clear static-dissipative PVC window.
- Stainless steel door hinge for maximum door support.
- Chrome-plated lift-and-turn, compression latch to form a perfect door seal.
- Single-piece, non-adhesive door seal.
- Chrome plated wire rack for shelving placement at 1” increments.