- ¼’’ Thick Clear Acrylic.
- Ideal for general purpose processing, but can be damaged by alcohol and some cleaning agents.
- Overall Dimensions (Main Chamber): 27” W x 18” D x 18” H; Overall Dimensions (Airlock): 11.75” W x 10.5” D x 10.5” H
- A tilt-up window with a stainless steel frame and clear acrylic panel. The 18” x 7.75″ opening allows for parts to be easily placed inside the glovebox.
- Interior Dimensions: 26.5” W x 17” D x 17.5’’H
- Removable fully gasketed back wall for operations involving large equipment. (Fixed by screw)
- Two 8’’ Diameter glove port with Stainless Steel clamp can be used with any 8’’ standard glove.
- For gloveboxes with an airlock, an internal access door opens inward to transfer parts from the airlock to inside the glovebox. The door uses a stainless steel frame that increases the structural rigidity of the door and the 10” x 10” opening includes a single piece gasket.