2400 series closed-loop filtration glove boxes offer a combination of the 2100 series isolation glove box and the HEPA filtration of the 2300 series glove boxes. The 2400 series gloveboxes provide a low humidity and a clean, particulate controlled environment for critical processing operations in nanotechnology, semiconductor and pharmaceutical industries.
- ¼’’ Thick Clear Static-Dissipative Acrylic.
- Static dissipative coating increases the chemical resistance of acrylic when compared to non-coated acrylic.
- Eliminates static charges and keeps the dry box clean since it does not attract particles from the air. Surface resistivity of 106 – 108 ohms per square. Provides for ESD control without the need for ionization.
- Excellent optical properties with no color tint.
- Overall Dimensions (Main Chamber): 60” W x 24” D x 25” H; Overall Dimensions (Airlock): 11.75” W x 10.5” D x 10.5” H
- Two access doors open outwards (or inwards upon request) for negative pressure configuration. If an airlock is included, airlock doors open inwards. Doors include a stainless steel door frame, hinge, one-piece non-adhesive sealing.
- Side door opening 10” x 10”
- Blower module, adjustable speed, backward curved impeller 480-CFM, permanently lubricated, automatic reset thermal overload protection, 120VAC, 60Hz, UL Listed; CSA Certified; Enclosed in a polypropylene housing.
- Primary HEPA filter is 99.97% efficient at trapping particles as small as 0.3 microns. Filter media is ultra-fine glass fiber and is 3″ thick. The maximum temperature is 180° and the filter meets UL Class 2 flame retardant requirements.
- Removable (fully gasketed) back wall for operations involving large equipment. (Fixed by screw)