1540 series pass-through desiccator cabinets offer an innovative design for accessing stored materials from both sides of the cabinet. They can be easily installed within a cleanroom/inventory room wall or between two assembly rooms aisles for dual access. Depending on your application and requirements, compartments can either be interconnected using a perforated chamber divider or isolated to maintain a controlled environment.
- ¼’’ Thick Transparent Static-Dissipative PVC. (Interior walls are static dissipative.)
- The material has a slight grey tint and is chemically resistant to most common corrosive agents. Ideal for applications that use common cleaning agents.
- Eliminates static charges and keeps the dry box clean since it does not attract particles from the air. Surface resistivity of 106 – 108 ohms per square. Provides for ESD control without the need for ionization.
- A grounding system for electrostatic discharge.
- Front and rear access doors allow for pass-through operations.
- Overall Dimensions: 48” W x 18” D x 48” H
- Stainless steel door frame and door hinge.
- Stainless steel wire rack for shelving. A pair of wire racks is needed for each chamber and are optional if there are no shelves.
- Metal lift-and-turn latch.
- Single-piece Santoprene seal.
- Door Opening: 22.375” W x 14.1875” H
- Internal Usable Space: 16.125” D x 15.75” H
- Shelf Usable Space: 21.5” W x 15.5” D