1500 series desiccators are single and multi-chamber cabinets designed for storing humidity-sensitive samples products, and electronics in a clean, dry and oxygen-free environment. When used in conjunction with a nitrogen purge control unit or any inert gas purging, you can control relative humidity and oxygen level down to 1% and eliminate the oxygen-related degradation of samples.
- ¼’’ Thick Transparent Static-Dissipative PVC.
- Interior walls are static dissipative except the removable back plenum panel, which is non-dissipative PVC.
- The material has a slight grey tint and is chemically resistant to most common corrosive agents. Ideal for applications that use common cleaning agents.
- Eliminates static charges and keeps the dry box clean since it does not attract particles from the air. Surface resistivity of 106 – 108 ohms per square. Provides for ESD control without the need for ionization.
- A grounding system for electrostatic discharge.
- Overall Dimensions: 48’’ W x 18’’ D x 48’’ H
- Stainless steel door frame and door hinge.
- Stainless steel wire rack for shelving. A pair of wire racks is needed for each chamber and are optional if there are no shelves.
- Metal lift-and-turn latch.
- Single-piece Santoprene seal.
- Door Opening: 22.375’’ W x 14.1875’’ H
- Internal Usable Space: 16.125’’ D x 15.6875’’ H