The stainless steel vacuum glove box is a laboratory equipment can handle down to 29.9” of Hg (0.1 Bar) which can be filled with high purity inert gas into the box to filter out the active substances circularly.
Provide a clean, controlled atmosphere environment for many applications such as semiconductor, pharmaceutical manufacturing, research and testing. Stainless steel has good resistance to a wide range of chemicals and excellent moisture and heat resistance. They can be decontaminated and cleaned easily, and they are ESD safe suitable for electro static sensitive applications if grounded. They offer a controlled environment for processing operations. When used in conjunction with a nitrogen purge control unit or any inert gas purging, isolation glove boxes provide a low-humidity and oxygen-free environment for handling sensitive samples, parts, and electronics.
- The entire glove box is made of gauge 11 stainless (3mm thick) with reinforced frame. it is strong enough to handle 29.9” of Hg with great corrosion resistance.
- The front side of the operating box is made of tempered glass.
- Large access door on the left side, opening 14” x 18 7/8”
- Main chamber if glove box box is equipped with water faucet for input of water and gas.
- Airlock transfer chamber is cylinder shape with two access doors.
- power strip socket installed on the back wall.
- The interior LED lighting.
- The 6” cuff gloves are made of thick latex gloves. Other type of gloves is also available.
- Epoxy powder coated steel stand with caster 35” Height (Available in custom height)