Ten Door Desiccator Cabinet Static Dissipative PVC 48x24x60
Desiccator Overall Dimensions 48’’x24’’x60’’
Material ¼’’ Thickness Static dissipative PVC, ESD safe (Interior walls are static dissipative except back plenum removable panel which is not-dissipative PVC.)
Grounding system for electrostatic discharge.
Stainless steel door frame and stainless Steel door hinge
Chrome Plated Wire Rack for Shelving, one pair per chambers (Optional if there is no shelf)
Chrome plated Lift-and-turn Latch.
Santoprene one-piece sealing.
Opening of the door measures 22 3/8’’W x 10 3/16’’H
Internal usable space 22 1/8’’Dx 11 3/4’’H
|Dimensions||53 x 30 x 69 in|
|No. Of Chambers||
|Shelf Space (Usable Area) W"xD"||
|Overall Dimension W" x D" x H"||
- Gas-in Port & Pressure Relief Valve (¼” OD tubing fitting)
- One-Channel Automatic Purge Control Unit (PCU) with one humidity sensor.
- Flowmeter, range 2-20 SCFH air. With Valve-External Mount (Not required if order PCU)
- Big Digit Hygrometer/ Thermometer (Temp. range: 140° F , humidity range: 10% to 99 % RH).
- Stand with Caster or leveling mount Epoxy Power Coated Steel
- Perforated Stainless Steel Shelf , Perforated Acrylic Shelf and (Required wire racks for shelf placement)
- Cam lock, same key / different key, installed for each door, price per door.
- Locking Bracket, For Cabinet Type B, One per door, Stainless Steel, for use w/ Pad-lock.
- Stainless steel bottom plate, installed on the bottom of each chamber.
- Eliminating the back plenum for application required isolated chambers
- Desiccators & Dry Boxes
- Glove Box Systems
- Laminar Flow Hoods
- Laboratory Fume Hoods
- Inert Gas Purging Accessories
- Tables & Workstations
- Chairs & Stools
- Gowning Room Furniture
- Transports Carts
- Storage & Shelving
- Meters & Test Equipment