1530 series desiccators are available from two to ten chamber cabinets accommodates up to 5 stainless steel drawer or shelf per chamber, designed for storing humidity-sensitive samples products, and electronics in a clean, dry, electro-static safe and oxygen-free environment. When used in conjunction with a nitrogen purge control unit or any inert gas purging, you can control relative humidity and oxygen level down to 1% and eliminate the oxygen-related degradation of samples.
- ¼’’ Thick Transparent Static-Dissipative PVC.
- Interior walls are static dissipative except the removable back plenum panel, which is non-dissipative PVC.
- The material has a slight grey tint and is chemically resistant to most common corrosive agents. Ideal for applications that use common cleaning agents.
- Eliminates static charges and keeps the dry box clean since it does not attract particles from the air. Surface resistivity of 106 – 108 ohms per square. Provides for ESD control without the need for ionization.
- A grounding system for electrostatic discharge.
- Overall Dimensions: 24” W x 18” D x 36” H
- Stainless steel door frame and door hinge.
- Wire rack for holding shelving and trays.
- Lift-and-turn latches with a long lever for easy access.
- Single-piece Santoprene seal.
- Door Opening: 23.375” W x 10.125” H
- Internal dimensions of drawer: 21” W x 15.25”Dx 1.5″H
- Total number of Stainless Steel drawers: 15