Vacuum glove boxes can handle 29.8 in.Hg negative pressure and are designed for anaerobic processing in dry inert gas environment. It’s used in a wide range of vacuum application such as degassing. Not designed for manipulating samples under negative pressure! Vacuum applied to remove moisture and oxygen contents in order to process air sensitive materials. Glove box can be purged with inert gas or CDA before the operator get access to the samples. For an automated vacuum control, select a Cleatech VCU a vacuum control unit. For monitoring the oxygen concentration, you may order Cleatech portable Oxygen monitor.
- 1” wall reinforced Acrylic construction
- Overall Dimensions (Main Chamber): 26’’ W x 18” D x 20” H; Overall Dimensions (Airlock): 12” W x 12” D x 12” H.
- Internal Dimensions (Main Chamber): 24’’ W x 16” D x 18” H
- Two removable glove covers
- Fully removable top lid for easy transfer of large parts
- Two vacuum valves with barbed fitting for vacuum and nitrogen backfill
- Two 8” OD glove ports that accept standard dry box gloves with 8” cuff size.
- Vacuum Gauge 0-30 in for monitoring main chamber and airlock internal