Vacuum glove boxes can handle 29.8 in.Hg negative pressure and are designed for anaerobic processing in a dry inert gas environment. It’s used in a wide range of vacuum application such as degassing. For an automated vacuum control, select a Cleatech VCU a vacuum control unit. For monitoring the oxygen concentration, you may order Cleatech portable Oxygen monitor.
- 1” wall reinforced Acrylic construction
- Overall Dimensions (Main Chamber): 26’’ W x 18” D x 20” H; Overall Dimensions (Airlock): 12” W x 12” D x 12” H.
- Internal Dimensions (Main Chamber): 24’’ W x 16” D x 18” H
- Two removable glove covers
- Fully removable top lid for easy transfer of large parts
- Two vacuum valves with a barbed fitting for vacuum and nitrogen backfill
- Two 8” OD glove ports that accept standard dry box gloves with 8” cuff size.
- Vacuum Gauge 0-30 in for monitoring main chamber and airlock internal