Optimal Screening Tool for Nano Particles, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health recommends these kinds of direct-reading instruments and filter-sampling with lab analysis to obtain particle number, size and shape, the degree of agglomeration and mass concentration of elemental constituents in nanoparticles. Direct reading instruments include both optical Particle Counters and Condensation Particle Counters such as the Kanomax 3800.
- 15 nm Sensitivity
- Concentration range of 0 to 100,000 particles/cm3
- Programmable Data-Logging Capabilities
- Power Supply can be selected from alkaline/Ni-MH battery or AC adapter
- Simple to download the data to your computer via USB
- Indoor Air Quality Investigation
- Aerosol Research
- Filter Test
- Environmental Monitoring for Electronics, Food Processing, Pharmaceutical etc.