Optimal Screening Tool for Nano Particles, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health recommends these kinds of direct-reading instruments and filter-sampling with lab analysis to obtain particle number, size and shape, the degree of agglomeration and mass concentration of elemental constituents in nanoparticles. Direct reading instruments include both optical Particle Counters and Condensation Particle Counters such as the Kanomax 3800.
- 28.3 L/min (1.0 CFM) Flow Rate
- Compliant with ISO 21501-4 and 21 CFR Part 11
- Simultaneous measurements of 6 particle sizes
- Store up to 10,000 Measurements
- Stainless Enclosure
- 2 Year Warranty
- Indoor Air Quality Investigation
- Aerosol Research
- Filter Test
- Environmental Monitoring for Electronics, Food Processing, Pharmaceutical etc.