Ducted Fume Hoods - Vertical Sash
High Performance Fume Hoods
General-purpose high-performance Benchtop Fume Hoods by Cleatech®, Double wall design constructed with durable steel with chemical-resistant liners. Available with Automatic sash closing option, in three standard lengths, 48” ,60″ and 72” and two standard internal depth 24” and 30”.
Best affordable Laboratory Fume Cupboard in the industry; A suitable ventilation system for providing personal protection needed for general chemistry, educational applications involving fumes and vapors.
Fume Hood Features:
- Slotted baffle system for proper air flow and constant face velocity.
- Aerodynamic airfoil hood provides more even airflow by avoiding sharp curves that can create turbulence
- Vertical sliding sash, with chain and sprocket mechanism, durable and reliable counter-balanced system, provides full width work opening with maximum height clearance for transferring equipment inside the hood.
- Dished work surface designed to safely contain spills. Available in 304 Stainless steel, Polypropylene and phenolic resin.
- Removable access panels are to easily access service lines and fittings.
- Airflow Alarm to ensure adequate face air velocity to protecting staff from potentially hazardous fumes and substances and ensuring you stay compliant.
- Durable external mount LED lighting provide very energy efficient illumination.
- Stainless steel 10” Duct collar(s)
- Fume hoods are tested to comply with ASHRAE 110:1995 and EN14175-3 standards.
- Base cabinet Standard for general purpose storage needs
- Acid and corrosive storage cabinet *
- Flammable Steel base cabinets for Flammable environment *
- Duplex power outlet GFCI
- Pre-plumed Remote service fixture for water, air and gas
- Open frame 35” High stand with leveling mount
- Fan switch and remote exhaust blower
- Automatic sash controller.
* Corrosive and flammable cabinets features sides and doors with 1.5in double wall, with Self closing doors 3-point locking handle, Flame Arrester Vents
Click on the product codes to see the datasheet or request a quote
|Product Code / Base Price||CFM @ 18″ Sash|
|48″ Fume Hood||48″x34″x55″||39″x24″x47″||1100-3-A||$7,810||487|
|60″ Fume Hood||60″x34″x55″||51″x24″x47″||1100-3-B||$8,410||637|
|72″ Fume Hood||72″x34″x25″||63″x24″x47″||1100-3-C||$8,950||780|
Auto sash controller:
Innovative auto sash controller maximizes energy savings and provides increased safety for the operator. The auto sash controller is designed to close the sash automatically when the operator is not present in front of the fume hood. When the operator is present the sash can be operated manually via the keypad or using an optional foot switch.
High Performance Fume Hoods Vs. Basic Fume hood
Here are the differences between Cleatech basic fume hoods and high performance Hoods. Click on the link below to compare the features and options in each product group. Why choose H.P. Fume hood (Link)